Scientific program topics
Particular focus of the conference “The importance of protecting the natural and cultural capital in accordance with climate change and modern methods of restoring the agricultural and forest landscape”
- Climate-resilient agriculture and silviculture; Ecological agriculture and silviculture systems;
- Conservation of Biodiversity, Environmental Engineering, Bioremediation; Biodegradation;
- Soil biology; Soils and environmental quality; Soil tillage systems; Land rehabilitation;
- Ecological reconstruction; Preservation of natural and cultural heritage;
- Biodiversity monitoring in current climate conditions;
- Methods of combating desertification and drought;
- Waste management and alternative energies in agriculture and silviculture; New agriculture plants and crops;
- Traditional food processing; Agro-products quality and bio-safety.
- Agrifood economy; Financial economic analysis; The economic efficiency of agricultural production;
- Rural Development; Agrotourism; Agrotouristic resource management;
- Touristic landscape planning;
- Environmental economics and bioeconomy.